The kinds of bird that we supply which are all popular include:
- grouse (young for roasting, mature for casseroles)
- guinea fowl (tender, succulent - roast or casserole)
- mallard/teal (best roasted and served slightly rare)
- partridge (outstanding flavour, much sought-after)
- pheasant (very popular fine meat, sold in braces)
- snipe (very small bird - for the connoisseur)
- woodcock (small bird but like snipe, a speciality)
- wood-pigeon (cheap, cheerful - ideally pot-roasted)
All birds come oven-ready, tray-packed and labelled suitable for freezing. Feathered birds are available on request.
Watch our "Specials" section on our front page for announcements of additional or in-season birds and other exciting offers!
For sample recipes, please click here.